Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Journal 4 Website



Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Journal Entry #4

Title:  UptownStudio

Developer: Robin Jarnagin

Focus: This will be a plain and simple site.  My website will introduce and provide information about beauty services that I provide, with an emphasis and focus on hair and skin care. 
My goal is to educate individuals by the use of pictures and links to sources of updated and valued information.
 
Principal features:  The principal features include a list of services that website user can select from that are offered at the salon. The website will take them to pictures, illustrations, and information about the services.

Content:  Content will include information about the hair coloring, precision cutting, hair weaves/augmentation, chemical relaxing, thermal texturizing, and esthetics for skincare.

Target Audience:  The target audience includes women, men, children, ethnicities with textured hair, (e.g. Afro Americans, Hispanics, Italians, etc.)

Design Considerations:  Design desire for the site is to catch the attention of the viewer by using beautiful, trendy and colorful images and illustrations.

Limitation Factors:  Uncertain as of now. I hope all my links work, smoothly and efficiently.

I want the viewers to enjoy my site and be informed

No comments:

Post a Comment