Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Journal 5 Twitter



Monday, November 18, 2013

 TWEET WITH TWITTER!
Journal 5: Twitter


      Twitter, well what can I say.  Everybody seems to be into it. I need to get on board. Twitter allows sharing and exchange of information, news with whoever you want. Worldwide, 24/7 connection and communication is possible.  When you sign-up and participate with Twitter you acquire fans and followers.  They tweet you. All your tweets can be read by people who choose to follow you.  Exciting, but you have to be careful.

     It was required that I sign up for Twitter. Eventually, I will develop a use for the service. Twitter compared to Digg Reader, I prefer using Digg Reader. With Digg Reader I can read about information that I deem is valuable and meaningful to me. I can read what I like and am passionate about. Twitter is more of a social aspect and engagement with the world. I can’t find time to follow people who I have nothing or little in common with.

      I have friends who use Twitter for business purposes.  I can see myself eventually using it for my business networking. My use will be limited, because I think you should guard your privacy. The information needs to be kept current to be meaningful.  I am not a fan of junk information.

     I would like to use twitter to promote my business, market products and announce events. At a networking event I learned that Twitter is a good and inexpensive way to communicate and to keep a social network going.  In order to remain current, I will need to tweet every day.
Posted by Robin Jarnagin
I need to create links

No comments:

Post a Comment